IT Analyst / Business Analyst
Green:Code is a unique company that unites Škoda AUTO’s 126 years of experience in the automotive industry with the Etnetera Group’s 20+ years of experience in the development of web portals and apps. We’ve brought together the best of both companies: meticulousness, the desire for perfection, a friendly “coolture”, openness, team spirit, professionalism and the desire to constantly improve and innovate. We offer a stable set-up, with amazing offices and co-workers. And now we also have an interesting new project, one that covers the whole “customer journey” from A to Z. Do you want to be part of the development of one of ŠKODA AUTO’s biggest apps?
What will you do?
- create both business and technical specifications, and assignments for developers,
- analyse project requirements related to the development of new (and the updating of existing) product functionalities,
- consult with and gather requirements from clients, analyse them and translate them to IT language,
- design solutions, discuss their technical implementation, draw up work schedules,
- cooperate with development and QA teams during UAT / FAT,
- contribute to the design of application architecture,
- design and document business processes,
- participate in the design of UX apps,
- design and create user documentation,
- support business clients and users.
What must you know and have?
- practical experience in IT analysis, consultation or SW development,
- knowledge of the principles of FE and BE systems and their integration,
- familiarity with IT systems architecture,
- ability to design business processes, creation of use cases,
- demonstrable experience in the use of UML or BPMN,
- case tools (Enterprise Architect),
- familiarity with agile environments and the principles of agile methodology,
- Jira, Confluence,
- knowledge of DevOps (advantage),
- knowledge of REST API and the creation of definitions in the JSON/XML data formats (advantage),
- experience with mobile apps (advantage) – analysis and design of solutions, familiarity with the options of mobile platforms,
- English at communication level.
What kind of person are you?
- you’re a great team member for both your colleagues and users,
- you have a fine sense of humour,
- you continually seek ways to make progress and to improve things and make them more effective,
- you are able to accept the opinions of others,
- you enjoy your work just as much as your leisure time.
Is this you? Get in touch! We can meet up and we’ll tell you what we expect of you and what is involved in our collaboration with ŠKODA AUTO. You’ll hear about Green:Code from company CEO Václav Bittner, who is also one of the founders of Etnetera itself. You’ll then be told more about the position by our fantastic analysts, Pavel Kukačka and Petr Caisl. You’ll then get into the real nitty-gritty with our colleagues from ŠKODA AUTO itself. We’re looking forward to meeting you!