IT Product Manager
Green:Code is a unique company that combines Škoda Auto's 126 years of experience in the au-tomotive industry with the Etnetera Group's 20+ years of experience in the development of web portals and apps.
We are currently looking for a colleague for the position of IT Product Manager, with responsi-bility for supervising the operation of apps in the fields of production and logistics and the imple-mentation of other business projects in these areas.
You don't need in-depth knowledge of IT, but you should have awareness of the method and methodologies of SW development and service management, app operation, etc. Experience in dealing with suppliers and insight into the field of production or logistics are more important.
What you'll do:
- System support for apps used in production or logistics and overseeing their life cycle,
- Incident / problem management – evaluation and prioritisation of incidents and problems,
- Supervision of the quality of services provided, fulfilment of SLA, including the guarantee-ing of tenders,
- Participation in the selection of suppliers, supervision of the parameters of requested ser-vices, setting of KPIs,
- Monitoring and evaluation of operational reports on the availability, utilisation and effi-ciency of systems,
- Monitoring and control of the use of capacities and finances,
- Coordination of the implementation of security patches and SW upgrades,
- Monitoring and planning of system resources and disk capacities with regard to software, together with the future production plan.
What do you need to have and know?
- You have mastered vendor management,
- English for daily communication with people in other countries,
- Experience in project management,
- JIRA, Confluence,
- Knowledge of SW development methodologies,
- Experience in managing services, operating apps, etc.,
- Insight into production/logistics – you will be the "liaison" between these departments and suppliers. You are able to understand their needs and discuss them with suppliers of SW solutions.