A new competence has been created at Green:Code – .NET. And you can be one of the first members of the team. So what have we got in store? You will be involved in the development of a key multifunctional app for selling cars (and not just that) – one that is used throughout the VW Group. Are you up for it? We’re preparing more and more projects on the .NET platform, so you've got plenty to look forward to!
What will you do?
- Develop apps and new functionalities according to business specifications,
- work in the SCRUM team and try to keep to the agile manifesto as best you can,
- contribute to determining the future direction of app development,
- ensure the purity of code,
- work with modern technologies,
- work closely with other team members (QA, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts...).
What must you have or know already?
- Interest in modern technologies and procedures,
- ability to work independently and propose solutions to problems,
- experience with app development in .NET/C#,
- knowledge of algorithms in the OOP language environment,
- English at communicative level.
What will be useful?
- Experience in writing unit tests,
- ability to communicate in English at B2 level,
- experience with TDD,
- knowledge of SQL and no-SQL databases,
- code review,
- knowledge of git,
- German: if you know it – you'll get to practice it, and if you don't – it doesn't matter!