Whichever project we're working on, whether it's a client portal, mobile app, intranet, car fleet configurator for corporate customers, or backend for collecting data from cars, we can't do without an experienced Scrum Master
What will you do?
- Support the healthy functioning and development of agile teams,
- look for new paths and directions that lead to even better results in sprints,
- spread the ideas of the agile manifesto and follow its principles
- support the functioning of Communities of Practice (CoP) and to build a relationship with the role of Product Owner (PO),
- facilitate and ensure the efficient conduct of all scrum ceremonies,
- ensure transparent communication between the client and the development team
What do you need to know and have?
- you don't drown in the waterfall, but prefer to swim in agile and dare to be LeSS or SAFe,
- you have experience in leading a (remote) development team and using tools that support online collaboration,
- you have the ability to quickly orientate yourself and solve problems,
- you have experience with the delivery of IT projects (2 years),
- you follow the principles of back-end, web and mobile application development and the ability to coordinate third-party subcontracting,
- you can speak English to a good enough standard for communication with clients.