Senior Java Developer
Transform your knowledge and experience into apps that will benefit millions of people around the world. Be ahead of your time and become part of the future. Green:Code is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer who will be involved in the development of web or mobile apps, high-load back-end apps or, for example, in the development of client portals.
What will you do?
- responsible for the delivery of projects from a technical point of view,
- design the app architecture and participate in the development strategy,
- ensure the purity of code,
- lead a small team of programmers,
- work closely with Business Analysts, QA, the Product Owner, etc.,
- spread the ideas and follow the principles of the agile manifesto.
What must you have or know already?
- you are able to use modern technologies and procedures on the Java platform,
- you can drive the development of a project while leading a team
- you are able to train less experienced co-workers,
- you are able to design architecture for an entire solution,
- you are familiar with the entire development cycle, including in other parts of the solution,
- you have experience in code review.
What is an advantage?
- advanced knowledge of Java/Kotlin,
- knowledge of dark corners of the JVM,
- advanced knowledge of PPE techniques and functional programming,
- detailed knowledge of the Spring framework,
- knowledge of data modelling,
- CI/CD experience
- experience with Cloud deployment,
- experience with TDD,
- experience with SQL and no-SQL databases,
- advanced knowledge of working with git,
- be able to communicate in English at B2 level,
- knowledge of German