IT Business Analyst
Green:Code is a unique company that combines Škoda Auto's 126 years of experience in the automotive industry with the Etnetera Group's more than 20 years of experience in the development of web portals and apps.We have taken the best of both companies: diligence, a desire for perfection, a friendly “coolture”, openness, teamwork, professionalism and the desire to constantly improve and innovate. We have established facilities, with wonderful offices and colleagues. And now we're working on an interesting new project, directly for the Volkswagen Group, in which you can draw on your experience as a IT Business Analyst.
What will you do?
- Analyse project requirements related to the development of new product functionalities;
- Participate in the design of architecture;
- Consult with the client and find out their requirements, analyse them and translate them into IT language for your green:code developer colleagues;
- Cooperate with surrounding teams;
- Analyse and design business processes;
- Support the business user and product owner;
- Create documentation and model in EA.
What do you do, know and have?
- Architecture of IT systems;
- Create high level concepts, but also use case specifications and definitions of business processes;
- Facilitate workshops with colleagues with both a business and a more technical focus;
- Basics of IT analysis (simple integration analysis, drawing domain models);
- Great communication skills in both Czech and English.
What would we like to see?
- Knowledge of modelling within EA, specifically Archi notation;
- Knowledge of German so that you are able to chat with colleagues from the parent company (small talk or job chat)
What kind of a person are you?
- Someone who's great to be with, both in the team and for users,
- You are able to accept the opinions of others,
- You enjoy your work as much as your leisure time,
- You can communicate with different types of people.
Is this you? Tell us about yourself! Let's meet up, and we can tell you what is expected of you and what it takes to work with Škoda Auto. You will be told about Green:Code by company director Václav Bittner, who also helped set up Etnetera itself.