Mobile and web-based, simple and heavy-duty projects for both front- and back-end. For security, comfort, utility and entertainment. This is how we programme at Green:Code. We're adding another Java Developer to our team.
What will you do?
- develop apps and new functionalities according to business specifications,
- work in the SCRUM team and try to keep to the agile manifesto as best you can,
- contribute to determining the future direction of app development,
- ensure the purity of code,
- work with modern technologies,
- work closely with other team members (QA, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts...).
What must you have or know already?
- interest in modern technologies and procedures,
- ability to work independently and propose solutions to problems,
- experience with app development in Java,
- knowledge of algorithms in the OOP language environment,
- you speak English to communicative level.
What is an advantage?
- experience in writing unit tests,
- be able to communicate in English at B2 level,
- experience with TDD,
- knowledge of SQL and no-SQL databases,
- code review,
- knowledge of git,